Thursday, May 6, 2010

So Long Bro...

It was last night, I tweeted:
# Denger Nirvana di radio, inget dulu bersedih dan berduka berhari-hari waktu Kurt Cobain meninggal. about 12 hours ago via Snaptu

(Listen to Nirvana on the radio, reminds me when I was deeply sad and mourn for days when Kurt Cobain die)

This morning, I got a mourning call, told me that my dear cousin, Ivan Henry has passed away.

It was with him, I shared the sadness about Cobain. We used to sit silently inside his bedroom, listen to many kind of music. He was so talented in music and graphic design. Until six years ago.

Well bro, the virus has finally beaten you after six years. But your spirit, the way you struggle to keep going everyday, will live inside of me eternally.

Take care bro. Till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment