Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Saturday

I woke up early in the morning. Too early. It was 5am, Amadeo was fully awake and tried to catch my attention by touching my eyes and nose. Oh yes, our 4.5months premmie is able to do such thing now.

So I woke up, held him in my arms and breastfed him for half an hour. Then I changed him, and we went out our bedroom. His grandma was at the kitchen preparing breakfast for Api&Mio (my brother and his wife, they are called that way). I wanted to take him out of the house, but it's way too early. We went back to bed again :D

We woke up again around 8ish. I put Amadeo in his pram so I can have my brekkie, but he wanted to chat with everyone. He made sounds as he does nowadays, calling people and trying to get their attention. There were my dad, mum, and Amadeo's cousin, Keitaro. So, ok, I took him near by me so he can be involved in our brekkie conversation.

He was meant to do bath afterwards, but instead to go to the bathroom, we went back again to the bedroom and found his dad on yahoo messenger. I breastfed Amadeo again and felt so sleepy. Again. Oh well, blame the relaxing hormones!

We woke up again around 11ish. Oh geez, deja vu :D
This time, Amadeo had his bath :D After that, we had a cupping practice. Amadeo is learning how to drink from a cup. Sometimes it can be a successful session, but many times Amadeo will end up bored and stressed. Like today. It was because he used to drink from bottle. But it's ok, Arie and I strongly believe Amadeo can do cupping eventually.

After the practice, he sleeps up until now. That's why I can write this long.
Oh no, I hear a siren sound outside. Must be Keitaro and his bike. Hoho.. Gotta go now.

2 comments: