Sunday, May 30, 2010

Language Matters

When I set this blog up, I just wanted to go back to my writing routine, my so-called mumbling activity.
But now, there is a need inside me to share what I've learnt, or read, or heard, or seen. No, this does not mean that I'm bragging about things I know. Not at all.

Ancora Imparo, I'm still learning. Did you know, that any knowledge you share will come back to you twice, three times as much as you give? Or even more. By sharing and discussing things, you will get a lot.

Now, I'm open for discussion. Therefore, it will be a bit hard if I'm still writing in English. It's undeniable that I'm living in a country where English is not the first language and people are too afraid to speak up their mind if they can't say it nicely.

Language matters. Thus, I might still mumbling in English, but juggling up with Indonesian language in several posts. It's exciting. One day my friend said, "you can't even speak in Indonesian language, yet it's your first language." Oh well, let's see.

Now, where should I start? Digging up the book, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment