Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tired

It's been a tiring day for us. One of my best friends passed away this morning. His mom was my mom's best friend too. She has passed away earlier, not long ago. Thus this is a very sad moment for my family.

Amadeo and I are also still learning to dance together in breastfeeding. We went to see lactation consultant again today. Funny thing is we can do everything beautifully there. At home we're still struggling and juggling between breast and bottle. But we'll get there. I won't give up, I keep trying 2-3 times a day, no matter how much soar I feel. Sometimes I just can't bear it. So I took a break. But determine to try again. I believe we'll get there.

Anyway, now I feel like having a long bath. But I'm also very sleepy and tired. I'm going to express some milk and call the day.

Nighty night Melbourne..

No comments:

Post a Comment