Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Domain

I have a domain, hosting in some server at Singapore. It was supposed to be me and my husband's wedding invitation site. However, since the wedding (party, not the holy matrimony part) was canceled, the site stays there, empty.

I extend the domain and its space every year without doing any development on the site. Owh ok.. There was one time I blog there, but forgot to activate the anti-spam. Lots of new comments that selling stuff keep coming. Since I was a student, who always try to look busy, I did not have time to deal with those comments. And I just went silently out of that blog.

Now. I have time. Or I should say, I have to kill time. Being separate from Arie, my husband, makes me have to keep busy all the time.

Then I'm thinking to develop the site, and move this blog there. Err... move? Again? Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment